Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning/afternoon @Mossy … not a busy day for me here. Did all the cleaning yesterday and only seedling care this am. I am either gonna binge something on Netflix, Hulu, or paramount+ or… research something to DIY… undecided yet!

Win..win..... :pighug:

LOL,, Buster was in the lap when my stomach did a big hunger growl/gurgle and Buster jumped up from his nap and hissed at my stomach, LOL funny as all heck as he got embarrassed...... :rofl:

Afternoon @Jpkindbud :pass: ..sharing one.....old bones need the Warmth..........
Oh yes, they do! Currently ozzy is on the lap purring… he is the patriarch of the pet family here. This is once, of maybe 15-20 times he will be on my/ wife’s lap. It’s me for now, wifey has work til 3.

Afternoon @PinkyNotTheBrain .... :pass: ..sharing one.....how's the War Wounds.........?
:pass: I might still be high from licking up butter.. sooo much butter. Idk it's a mess . There's burning and lightning strikes and bones clacking. I got a partial back brace im supposed to wear most of the day cuz my back is so bad its holding my shoulder wrong but they can't work on part of my back cuz it turns out i have a cracked rib so they can't push on it. Im getting taller again tho! :cool1: Im supposed to do water therapy but I don't float so I have to use stuff to float which takes me out of my natural position so I dk how much it helps and to top it all off my aunt decided that she's retiring from being a paramedic last night. Shes been saying that for like 2 years and the one time im out of work is when she decides it's time to hang it up. Im not saying she shouldn't but of all the times.

I had trouble training the cat but i got you :bighug::toke:

Morning kittens......got right chilly last night though it wasn't supposed to, 44f, but coffee is good and hot.....peek in on the sideshow making me wonder if the wicks are going to be enough water uptake as the bigger ones were stem drooping. Might have to raise water level up to Kratky area and snip a bit. Just gotta get em to the end, they don't have to look pretty. Need to get out the A and B solutions and mix up the STS as the WZ was tossing pistils already. Will take own the one I tried yesterday as it gave a good high without putting me to sleep and try the other one today. Have to stagger the harvest cause the sideshow is taking up most my drying area so only 1 or 2 plants hanging at a time.

Oh yes, they do! Currently ozzy is on the lap purring… he is the patriarch of the pet family here. This is once, of maybe 15-20 times he will be on my/ wife’s lap. It’s me for now, wifey has work til 3.
Good morning btw, Buster decided to visit his window seat after the stomach growl episode, lol

He does sorta rule the house simply due to his massive size and the fact he still thinks he is a kitten, but Missy has laid down the law a few times on his arse, even though she is less than 1/3rd his size. She was a outdoors feral for two years whereas Buster may have been feral born, but he has been a pampered shyt since he was 6 weeks old when I adopted the runt of the litter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back