Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning/afternoon @Mossy … not a busy day for me here. Did all the cleaning yesterday and only seedling care this am. I am either gonna binge something on Netflix, Hulu, or paramount+ or… research something to DIY… undecided yet!

Sonds like a good Joint and Binge watch day......... :pass:

It does make me sort of a hermit until spring rolls around..... Been tossing around the idea of moving back to the Perry Fla, Big Bend area.
If I could stand being around stupid people I'd move further south but I can't

Wait no that was pinky lmfao. All this catching up and then add in name changes and being baked, my brains a bit fried :rofl:
Ok I had to sorry. Feel free dish it back in spades I'm a big boy and love off the cuff stuff.

Hahahaha

:rofl:

dude-whoa-can-you-smell-those-colors.jpg

Idk it's a mess . There's burning and lightning strikes and bones clacking. I got a partial back brace im supposed to wear most of the day cuz my back is so bad its holding my shoulder wrong but they can't work on part of my back cuz it turns out i have a cracked rib so they can't push on it

Burning and lightning...nerve damge huh....?...hoping that is Temporary...... :pass: .

What you so beat up with....?..your Job......?

Im supposed to do water therapy but I don't float

:pighug: I Sink too........:help:......

Shes been saying that for like 2 years and the one time im out of work is when she decides it's time to hang it up. Im not saying she shouldn't but of all the times.

When the Shit Hits ...it always comes in Piles.......Sods Law.......:shrug:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back