Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have diabetes, but I'm going to look into these. I'm pretty sure this is the same autoimmune BS that ruined my stomach and thyroid.

Thanks for posting this.

My nephew takes medication for autoimmune. I mean the shits terrible and you want to stop it cause what you really want in many cases is to stop the progression and the associated damage that may not be reversible...
But the drugs are freaking scary cause let's be honest you listen to the commercials with the possible side effects and think wtf.....

Loading a smidge of Cold Cured Star Krunch into the Cricket for a short sesh...
Screenshot_20230124-095739~2.png

:pass:

My nephew takes medication for autoimmune. I mean the shits terrible and you want to stop it cause what you really want in many cases is to stop the progression and the associated damage that may not be reversible...
But the drugs are freaking scary cause let's be honest you listen to the commercials with the possible side effects and think wtf.....
Go check out autoimmune diease from dr berg.. he has multiple videos... get them off that shit if they can.... most autoimmune is DIET!!!!!

eprotege.... Definitely do! Any health issues... search "XXXXX issue Dr Berg" where x = your problem... :)
He is excellent. I fixed a whole heap of health issues with his videos... diet changes and supplements make a HUGE difference! Remember, environment determines genetic expression.... feed you body right!

Genetics loads the gun environment pulls the trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back