Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have diabetes, but I'm going to look into these. I'm pretty sure this is the same autoimmune BS that ruined my stomach and thyroid.

Thanks for posting this.

:pass:

Ya I mean I think im partially just banged up all over.
Start correcting one thing now im getting shocked in a completely different spot. Cuz u know
Your back bone connected to your shoulder bone
Your shoulder bone connected to your neck bone
Your neck bone connected to your head bone
I hear the word of the Lord!…
If I could only go back in time and tell my young self to be careful and not beat yourself to death!

The problem is that my young self would say, "Fuck off old man!" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I'm mainly talking about avoidable stuff..........ie adrenalin junkie stuff.
The bad thing is that job selection fell under the same mindset. I was bored as f*ck when I went into the military.
Bored with school.
Bored with the cheerleaders at school :eyebrows::rofl:
Bored with work, even after making Produce manager immediately after graduating. Where do I go from #1 produce department in a large grocery store chain.
I wanted to go to MIT, but the only way that was happening was a scholarship of some sort.
One girl was trying REALLY hard to get me tied down. Naaaaaa......I couldn't see myself living in Smalltown, USA, working in a grocery store with a blonde bimbo that would pump out more blonde bimbos!
Being in the military sure wasn't the safest path I could have picked, but looking back, it could have been my best path.
Boredom with adrenalin junkie desires, could have easily led me to the 'darker side' of society.

In the end, it doesn't matter what happened in the past. You could easily be in a far worse situation if you had changed something in your past. You wouldn't be you, either.

If I could only go back in time and tell my young self to be careful and not beat yourself to death!

The problem is that my young self would say, "Fuck off old man!" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I'm mainly talking about avoidable stuff..........ie adrenalin junkie stuff.
The bad thing is that job selection fell under the same mindset. I was bored as f*ck when I went into the military.
Bored with school.
Bored with the cheerleaders at school :eyebrows::rofl:
Bored with work, even after making Produce manager immediately after graduating. Where do I go from #1 produce department in a large grocery store chain.
I wanted to go to MIT, but the only way that was happening was a scholarship of some sort.
One girl was trying REALLY hard to get me tied down. Naaaaaa......I couldn't see myself living in Smalltown, USA, working in a grocery store with a blonde bimbo that would pump out more blonde bimbos!
Being in the military sure wasn't the safest path I could have picked, but looking back, it could have been my best path.
Boredom with adrenalin junkie desires, could have easily led me to the 'darker side' of society.

In the end, it doesn't matter what happened in the past. You could easily be in a far worse situation if you had changed something in your past. You wouldn't be you, either.
I always say that if the old me, met the new me…..he would drown me in a toilet at his earliest convenience :haha:

"Its a death trap, its a suicide wrap, we gotta get out while were young, cause tramps like us, Baby we were born to Run"....to the bathroom to grab another Depends, wtf do I gotta start catching his shows at the Sunnyside Retirement Community now, when did this happen? Man there are some days I just feel really old now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back