Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy!
Organics...............plant chooses what to uptake.
Non-organic..........you chose what the plant uptakes.

With non-organic nutes, there is absolutely no way to have a natural senescence of the plant.
I just think that there is no way to fully duplicate a plant that has been given the opportunity to fully express itself naturally. I think there are just simply some elements to organically grown bud that are not there with non-organic nutes.
This is not a new thought process since growing canna! I've only grown my food organically. That includes cattle, chickens and the one pig I raised. Healthy plants and healthy animals! Both taste better that anything you can buy in the store!

Simply........... Organics is not a choice. It's a lifestyle.
My organic plants have been far superior to my plants prior to the switch, though I don't know how much of that is due to getting better growing overall. It is a hell of a lot easier though!

Screenshot_20230123_202926_Chrome.jpg

Cause I love my wife but let's be serious it's my last chance to press her buttons! I mean seriously...

My organic plants have been far superior to my plants prior to the switch, though I don't know how much of that is due to getting better growing overall. It is a hell of a lot easier though!
I used a living soil in my last and for the current grow, the last grow was my best and easiest grow by far. Only organic worked great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back