Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have caught a lot of things in my photos that I miss just looking at the plants. If it was the Borg he didn't have a week to ripen further. Them little bastards breed unbelievably fast.

Well that time has arrived again,good night and PARTY ON :headbang:
Good Night, Sleep Tight. I cannot believe I am online to catch you. I am normally watching the news. That is where I am going now.

I have caught a lot of things in my photos that I miss just looking at the plants. If it was the Borg he didn't have a week to ripen further. Them little bastards breed unbelievably fast.
:yoinks: you got me wondering I seen those stringing things in my pics before but thought it was rosin from the buds or something from me fingering the buds too much

Morning all - @Talonxracer @Cannaficionado @Bill.de.Cat - hope you are al doing well!

Covid and jabs - interesting topic for sure, how many of you have had Covid?
as someone who is immunocompromised (rubbish word, my immune system works against me is more realistic), and touch wood I have so far avoided it.
Two things - I have been using a lot of CBD for a long time, twice daily, there is plenty of medical articles relating to the effects of CBD on SARs2 such as this abstract here.
Second, I have had many jabs - so far the two core, and 3 boosters.

Ultimately, I have no idea what is working, if it is, or if it is the fact I have been a hermit for a while....

Any experiences?
I had it in July and still haven't gotten back to my baseline.

Must have snowed hard in Florida!
Screenshot_20230123_212251_Chrome.jpg

Apparently the one he has now is his third :face: when he needs a bud for the grinder I'm giving him something that'll knock him out :rofl: when he drinks his normal internal monolog becomes external. Normally I don't mind but my head feels like it's splitting now. I'd put money on it being from the stress yesterday and leading up to yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back