Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1674243974865.jpg

Hubby just called and told me they didn't need him at work tonight, woo-hoo! They drew straws and he won lol. 40 on the books means no one is making much and we've got work to do here. He's picking up groceries on his way home and making a casserole tonight (disposal casserole dishes have been a damn godsend) and then we can finish up putting the end panels on the cabinets so we can go ahead and drill holes to get the water line run back to the fridge. They kids will be thrilled as they've been complaining that the sink water tastes like it's come from a pool (they're not wrong). And we will have ice again. Baby steps at this point. Wish we had shelves in the pantry to put the groceries on but it was raining yesterday and I didn't want to try and deal with my lumber getting all wet lol. Maybe we can go do that this evening and start getting the shelves stained (yes @420Forever they will indeed be blue to match the cabinets lmfao). Only have a few more pages to go to get to 200, gonna get stoned and water the pots while he does the last panel that we'll have to drill through (I'll worry about the dishwasher adjacent ones later) and then we can hit the hardware store for lumber and soil. Love when a plan comes together by accident lmao
giphy (17).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back