Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sending psychic messages out to hubby to go spark the coffee pot....but it is not Working......................Yet......:biggrin:

View attachment 1554229

Flipping fireworks are going off here........8am.......................:shrug:.....ppffftt..........:pass:

I've just had to Ask hubby to put the coffee on.......me psychic waves aren't Landing this morning..........:coffee:...coffee...coffee...coffee.....
I've gotten really really good at this lately somehow! And like, not even intentionally just like "I want to tell him I want this loaded mac and cheese too but I'm already getting a sandwich fries and a wrap" and him coming home with it, or him going to do something in the morning and thinking "it'd be really nice if he came home with coffee" and then waking up when he gets back to coffee. Maybe he just knows me lmao

Tell her she should try it! Hard to stay irritated with a big dumb grin on your face :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That’s exactly what she said her friends have done it.. I know I wouldn’t know what to say :drool:

We are simple creatures
:yeahthat:
1674523052360.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back