Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys talking about this kid from like 20 plus years ago from Canada that crossed the border in Maine and go figure they let him in covered in blood with a bloody chainsaw???

At least he's not in Miami chewing peoples faces off.

I'm getting there, up to 229 now

You gotta be going crossed eyed keeping up with both ends of this chat:dizzy:

@Suki told the wife about you idea and she said she has thought about it but never tried it.....:dammit: and @DDubs she said nope doesn't work that way and that's funny then laughed her ass off :crying:

@Suki told the wife about you idea and she said she has thought about it but never tried it.....:dammit: and @DDubs she said nope doesn't work that way and that's funny then laughed her ass off :crying:
Tell her she should try it! Hard to stay irritated with a big dumb grin on your face :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Also, have you met me? Lmfao splitting my attention is not an issue, especially when I can keep two tabs open to bounce back and forth on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back