Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going from town to the sea is a big steep hill...heart attack hill.....anyway....so far down there is a Spanish cemetary....two farmers cottages...and behind them is the sheep pen area....and my god...until you have smelt it...you wouldn't Believe it...:nono:...it makes your eyes water and your nose run........pure amonia and old old lanolin....

So we are sitting in the cafe talking to some new retirees and someone said if you died here..would you get sorted in Spain or would you want to be done in the UK...?..........

And the guy pipes up....I want to go back to the UK........I don't know what the fuck they do to the bodies over here.but they bloody well Stink..............:crying::crying::crying:.....

He Thought the smell was coming from the Cemetary........:crying::crying::crying:
I love the smell of lanolin lol. Used it as a nipple balm for years while nursing, so it brings back that endorphin rush I think. Also probably why I enjoy spinning wool so much :rofl: besides the fact that the rhythmic repetitive motions are exceptionally meditative.

I think that's just how mark is lmfao I feel like we've got a sibling dynamic between us as well lmfao

(...meanwhile, that makez me feel like chopped damn liver, pfft :dammit: ppp)

There is a small little known navy facility at Damneck va. The chow hall is down wind of a hog farm.......you can be so hungry, like you haven't ate in days and one smell and you loose all appetite!

34*f and drizzles
Thats not a Hog farm (at least anymore) that's the city sewage treatment facility! Lived around the corner in Ocean Lakes about a decade ago lmao.

Thats not a Hog farm (at least anymore) that's the city sewage treatment facility! Lived around the corner in Ocean Lakes about a decade ago lmao.
Now Smithfield is a whole other story between the pig farms and the paper mill. Gotta mouth breathe driving through there unless you're in the mood to hork

LOL, how things change with time, LOL, back in the late 70's and early mid 80's when I was down there, it was a nasty hog farm, LOL, there was no housing areas down that way, just farms and swamps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back