Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if I could do this with the bee smoker I got lmfao

:crying: Yeah....save all your Big Fans for the Bee Smoker........:crying:

1674502273910.png

@JM Automatic Hive........with Honey Tap........:eyebrows:....

bee.gif

She's only 6 months so still a baby, she won't hit full size till closer to 5 years old. More than likely will still close to double in size before she is done growing.

I Swear she has grown just while you were on Cat-chup.....:headbang:

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Monday stoners! EO and a fine pull it was, 50/50 Brazil and Guatemala roasted fullcity.

The weather here is so nice I almost feel guilty to talk about it, clear blue sky, no wind, low 60s today. Sunny California. I don't suppose you'll fell bad for me when I am baking this summer :rofl:

I have taken to making chocolates again... keto now... no sugar...
I use canna... decarb in the overn at 250 for 1 hour... then add a little coco oil (mostly so the choco will pour into ice sube trays)....
preheat coco oil and chcocolate.. blend canna REAL fine in a blender... then add heated choco... blend well.. then pur into ice cube trays...
Yes.. lectithin helps efficacy about 50% better feect.... I need to get a new bottle.. lost it when I moved.. but it was expensive as I remember. cheers!
Do You have a rosin press? If so check out my chocolate recipe and method. I think you will like the results. The flavors of the whole plant come through much better than an oven decarb.

@JM that vid on water crystals is so enlightening. The possibilities are mind boogling. I woke up thinking that this is the link that joins all life and perhaps it is God's communication network to that life? I am struggling to figure out how to make high energy water from what I have access to? I don't really have access to a mountain stream and our rain water is polluted here and not really available on any kind of regularity. I suppose I could try playing Bock, Beethoven and Mozart to my holding tank? I keep falling asleep listening to the Organic Management vid, so much of it is repeat to me :doh: I will try again latter today.

Also, please try to refrain from using the term aspergers as it's all autism, and the term aspergers was related to nazis and their desire to cleanse undesirables (very much including disabled peoples including autists) from the gene pool. No drama intended but it is very much a rejected term by the autistic adult community as a whole and is no longer used in the medical lexicon in regards to diagnostics.
I don't want to eat no assburger.................. Oh wait never mind.:rofl:

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Monday stoners! EO and a fine pull it was, 50/50 Brazil and Guatemala roasted fullcity.

The weather here is so nice I almost feel guilty to talk about it, clear blue sky, no wind, low 60s today. Sunny California. I don't suppose you'll fell bad for me when I am baking this summer :rofl:

Do You have a rosin press? If so check out my chocolate recipe and method. I think you will like the results. The flavors of the whole plant come through much better than an oven decarb.

@JM that vid on water crystals is so enlightening. The possibilities are mind boogling. I woke up thinking that this is the link that joins all life and perhaps it is God's communication network to that life? I am struggling to figure out how to make high energy water from what I have access to? I don't really have access to a mountain stream and our rain water is polluted here and not really available on any kind of regularity. I suppose I could try playing Bock, Beethoven and Mozart to my holding tank? I keep falling asleep listening to the Organic Management vid, so much of it is repeat to me :doh: I will try again latter today.

I don't want to eat no assburger.................. Oh wait never mind.:rofl:

Rump roast would probably not make the best ground, but I know very little about cuts of meat :rofl:

yeah im remembering from a decade ago and when i was piss poor broke... lol
its prob not bad now.. just lower on my list for the "rebuild my life" program :crying:
Grow gear comes first.... :smokeit::pass:

I Wonder what Bees Wax would do in it's place......:idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back