Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey brother, just saw this, you mind breaking that down for me. I thought most people advocated for drying in darkness so Im just curious, does that affect its phsychactive properties at all by doing it that way. Just trying learn brother, all about learning a fast dry method.
It was just to get a bowlful to try a bit for scientific purposes......seems one of the plants is ready....it will be dried normally.

Hey BTW regarding your question about strains for autism (you had to know I'd chime in eventually) I think you'll find that since autism is in its very nature different for everyone who has it in terms of struggles and support needs, there really isn't a one size fits all strain for it. My method has been studying the various terpenes and their effects and using that research to determine which strains would be the most effective for supporting the various needs I have. Unfortunately it's rather hard to get information from breeders regarding individual terpenes present in their strains and in which concentrations, since that's not something widely available to be tested for as of yet, but I do believe you can get a pretty good idea between the listed smells/tastes and effects for some of the more commonly occurring terps. I personally like having a variety of strains so that I can pick and choose based on what it is I'm looking for at the time of smoking. I do tend to gravitate towards those that help with clarity, memory, and focus as a whole as those are things I struggle most with in a day to day sense, but I do also seek out meds that are good for full body relaxation and sleep as well. Jean-o has done a lot of his breeding with specific effects in mind and I think his focus towards meds for adhd/anxiety/depression is part of why I'm so drawn to his strains.
Ace seeds gives terpene and cannabinoid content analysis for their seeds on their website. You can buy them from multiverse

Lots of reading so far, but the beekeeping society here is just down the road and they offer classes and mentorship
Being in such a close proximity to your neighbors be prepared for colony death due to neighbors use of bug sprays in the warmer months.

uh, wanna bet-? :rofl: ppp

#SmokeMoreDope :smoking:

me see what u did there :biggrin: ppp

:d5:
They say all that shit works in your body like a key in a lock. So it's kinda just like holding up to two keys and eyeballing how much they look like they line up. It's a trip how little changes can make big differences.

And look no math hahahahaha

You are such a Chemist...........:pighug:.............

Still trimming that gargantuan photoperiod Purple OG Punch…day 3 of trim. Another very good reason to grow dragons. They get whole hang, in jars and use as needed….no gifts….perfect for an old lady to manage.

I Love the Whole Hang approach.......:headbang:....the Difference on the Aromatics is Intense......

Missing the herb garden about now. Had to PAY for basil this week.

Aw...I'm Craving Basil.......Bad Planning....with a bit of care I can normally over winter one........but I Missed the opportunity...sigh.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back