Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
On tonight's issue of you know your from Boston....
Ya know your from Boston when your friend posts it's WICKED slippery walking
and your other smaht ass friend replys
Don't walk run

View attachment 1558540

My BIL lives in Roxbury and has befriended the wild turkeys there :rofl:

yup. Comes a time when the question "what day is it" is answered, "ya'll are mistaking me for someone who cares". Or, if recently partaking of our favorite plant, "Day? it just don't matter Dude, have a toke and just relaaaaaxxxx." :pighug:
Yep lol. Time is fake anyways so what does it matter?

Quick review of the Pronto by Ooze is up! Please come have a look if you're interested..
TIA
:pass:
:peace:

Cheers @N/A-Greengo ......tells me Everything I Need to Know......:bravo:

9 Reviews on your Profile........is that the Site Leader Position.......?...:pass:

My BIL lives in Roxbury and has befriended the wild turkeys there :rofl:
It's freaking bizzah. There like wild turkeys everywhere here. For the first 45 years of my life I never saw a turkey if it wasn't Thanksgiving. Now there freaking everywhere!
And the funniest part is watching them try to fly into the trees at night. It looks like a 747 about to crash feathers flying everywhere hahahaha

OH MY GOD I FORGOT TO TELL YOU ALL! I ordered a beehive last week! I'll be picking up 3lbs (apx 10k) of bees in March and bringing them home. Only mildly terrified lol but also very excited.
Have you ever kept bees or had any training in it? If not, find a mentor quick....

It's freaking bizzah. There like wild turkeys everywhere here. For the first 45 years of my life I never saw a turkey if it wasn't Thanksgiving. Now there freaking everywhere!
And the funniest part is watching them try to fly into the trees at night. It looks like a 747 about to crash feathers flying everywhere hahahaha
He saved one recently that had minor injuries after getting hit by a car, grabbed his gauntlets and got him out of the road and called animal control to get him fixed up. He's got a flock(?) that walks with him when he goes for walks round the neighborhood doing his community aid work that he does for the locals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back