Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also i think i finally got them dialed back in but before i realized it was air in the lines not making blumats flow properly i had asjusted the flow on couple pots trying to get them to drip! Long story short i forgot to dial them back or to at least watch the rez after it was all set back up and i wound up sticking my head in tent last night and found prob 2 gallons of water in the floor! Worst part was it was brown cuz it was from a carrot being open too far and the thing stayed open where water ran thru bag and overflowed tray before flooding floor! Had to shop vac it all up and then dial carrots back where it flooded from and then refill reservoir and get air out once more! Also the pot that hadn’t been getting any water with the air in line got close to overflowing too but i watched this time and once pot was saturated enough that saw water collecting in tray i dialed it back to where it stopped dripping! :doh:

I can’t raise my reservoir any higher so think i am gonna order 2 more bulkheads so i can make it where both tents are fed off same reservoir but each is on its own loop! Then it wont need near the gravity pressure to keep all carrots fed evenly! Also would help if i stopped letting reservoir get empty at times before i notice and refill it! Also allows air into the line!

oooh..menthol joint…that would be excellent about now. Was a non/menthol cig smoker for 20 years, but enjoyed a bummed menthol as a treat.

Always makes me Smile how many people are Shocked by the Idea........Radical huh..?.........#Smoking Herb..who'da Thunk it...:pass:

I was Exactly the same....ever now and again I fancied a Menthol...........:pass:....Lavender flower is Nice as well.......Just Sayin.....

Oh, tent was sitting at 80+ and 44% last night when I checked it before I turned the ac on. Heat downstairs was set to 67 and it was reading 69 so ac it is. Going to need at least another 2 gal in to get things hydrated, I'll do that once I've gotten the boys home from school. I'm at 4gal in so far on pots with nothing growing in the and they're definitely not evenly hydrated yet. Want to make sure they are before I drop anything, last time I did it this way I was nearly 4 weeks before the pots were dry enough to need watered again.

1000005631.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back