Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
suki, after apprx 1300 pagez of catchup so far....

eyes.gif
:rofl: ppp

Sunflower lecithin works best and the healthiest option. Per oz of canna, 1 T. into the coco oil.
Uhhhhh which T? Tea or table? ;) :crying:
Assuming teaspoon cuz tablespoon seems like a whole bunch!

They're not legal here :face: but releasing 10k bees in my townhouse back yard is :rofl: the new neighbors can fuck off they hate us for no reason already lol. The sweet old lady on the other side will be getting random jars of honey once we have enough to bottle. None of them use their backyards anyways so I'm not too worried about that.

Apparently i am gonna have many a healthy leaf to ferment! This damn plant i left i started from 12/12 from day 1 and about 45ish days in (and 2 weeks from moving to 11/13) and they still aint doing nothing for flowering! Guess i will call this a wash, chop it down, and use the leaves and some smaller secondary shoots to ferment into some canna fpj! :thumbsup:

image.jpg
image.jpg

Figures the 1 plant thats doing the best in health is the 1 that has to get hacked down! I am gonna double check but i believe when i topdressed other 3 big pots i think i skipped this 1 because plants were still so small so guess even doing a light topdress on other 3 and then adding the glb on top of it is how i wound up with issues and burnt leaves! Gonna just do another light topdress before long and i will leave the glb off the menu! Think its the humic/fulvic that wound up making the topdress stuff available along with the liquid shit and overdosed them! This pot tho the glb with no topdress plant def seems happy! May order the 2 things that expired and use it next run! We’ll see when time arrives! :cooldance:

Well, considering I drive a hatchback probably. I'll be well prepared though with a heavy blanket. Maybe even wear my snazzy new suit and gloves for the whole hour ride home, who knows lmao
I use one of these suits for work. Much better then the all canvas ones
USKeepers 3 Layer Bee Suit, Apiarist Ultra Ventilated Beekeeping Suit for Men & Women with Beekeeper Gloves & Two Beekeeping Veils, Beekeepers Suit for Professional and Beginner Beekeepers. (2XL) https://a.co/d/eApFBTM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back