Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the smell of lanolin lol. Used it as a nipple balm for years while nursing, so it brings back that endorphin rush I think. Also probably why I enjoy spinning wool so much :rofl: besides the fact that the rhythmic repetitive motions are exceptionally meditative.

:crying::crying::crying: Yeah @Suki back.......:crying:

LOL,, spent some time there, haven't heard that name in a while....
This was like 15 years ago when I was newly licensed, but yeah they're still around as far as I know. Pretty sure they got in some deep shit a ways back but I don't remember 100%

This was like 15 years ago when I was newly licensed, but yeah they're still around as far as I know. Pretty sure they got in some deep shit a ways back but I don't remember 100%
IIRC they had a few big issues, but that was after my time there.

One day my kids are going to be introduced to weed by someone and they'll have a sudden realization that that is not the smell of me on the loo lmfao
I took a 20 year break from weed because I felt like I needed to at least pretend to be a role model for my daughter. One day, my wife brought a jar of something from our daughter's room. It was a mix of weed an Nutella. I was so very deeply insulted that my daughter had ruined weed like that. It was then that I realized that I had screwed up that part of parenting.

These days, she and I get high together on the regular. It's time well spent.

I took a 20 year break from weed because I felt like I needed to at least pretend to be a role model for my daughter. One day, my wife brought a jar of something from our daughter's room. It was a mix of weed an Nutella. I was so very deeply insulted that my daughter had ruined weed like that. It was then that I realized that I had screwed up that part of parenting.

These days, she and I get high together on the regular. It's time well spent.
My oldest will be 13 in May so I've got a few years at least, he's a super oblivious and innocent kind of kid lol. I'll be glad when #2 is old enough to smoke though cause I think it would really help him a lot.

I think that's just how mark is lmfao I feel like we've got a sibling dynamic between us as well lmfao
:yeahthat: Ever notice how he has to yell everything too!!!!!!:haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mm Dale's always been nice to me though, so he must be the eldest sibling. Which makes sense cause Mark's got full on middle child energy for sure :rofl:
:kiss: Sis:toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back