Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have to Update from the Terrible Twins..............?.....to the Terrible Triplets.......:eyebrows:
Still the twins along with good ol Uncle Cowbell! :headbang:
1674507499711.gif

I am editing this cuz i realized @Mossy was referring to @Lil Dab as numero tres! :rofl:

Hubby just called and told me they didn't need him at work tonight, woo-hoo! They drew straws and he won lol. 40 on the books means no one is making much and we've got work to do here. He's picking up groceries on his way home and making a casserole tonight (disposal casserole dishes have been a damn godsend) and then we can finish up putting the end panels on the cabinets so we can go ahead and drill holes to get the water line run back to the fridge. They kids will be thrilled as they've been complaining that the sink water tastes like it's come from a pool (they're not wrong). And we will have ice again. Baby steps at this point. Wish we had shelves in the pantry to put the groceries on but it was raining yesterday and I didn't want to try and deal with my lumber getting all wet lol. Maybe we can go do that this evening and start getting the shelves stained (yes @420Forever they will indeed be blue to match the cabinets lmfao). Only have a few more pages to go to get to 200, gonna get stoned and water the pots while he does the last panel that we'll have to drill through (I'll worry about the dishwasher adjacent ones later) and then we can hit the hardware store for lumber and soil. Love when a plan comes together by accident lmao

My oldest will be 13 in May so I've got a few years at least, he's a super oblivious and innocent kind of kid lol. I'll be glad when #2 is old enough to smoke though cause I think it would really help him a lot.
For me, it helped. It was like my mind was always stuck in overdrive with worry. Now I find that I passed that trait down to my daughter. <sigh/>

It will be EPIC this summer when we go visit my mom. She's in Colorado living the dream. The plan is to have a 3-generation session.

You are so right. A horrible time to be a HCW and even more so to be a patient. Why would anyone want to work in the current conditions, severely understaffed and under appreciated/distrusted?
Walked away from the greatest career to grow weed and stay alive. Zero regrets.
Same reason I can't fathom why my sister is going to school to be a teacher right now, seems like an awful idea to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back