Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once the infusion takes place, it’s extremely hard to get much decarb done. It’s the reason why you decarb separately.
Thinking of making a batch of oil or maybe tincture with my abv. I've got my pint jar nearly back to full after my brownie experiment last valentines :rofl: should make for some pretty potent stuff if the eating half a tray of brownies incident is any indication, I think I only used a Tbs or two ground into the batter when I did it and was literally high af for days. Figure it's gotta be pretty damn well decarbed after running through the solo, usually more than once :rofl:

Ive gotten like 7 cycles off this bowl….

Granted 5 of the times i turned it on and forgot til i heard it beep but still going! :eyebrows::cooldance::smokeit:View attachment 1558577
I usually run a regular bowl two or 3 times before I swap out, depending on what's in it and what I'm trying to do lol

Lmao not sure if y’all remember this video….

Then i shared video about him now being in prison for a murder after his viral fame! Now apparently there is a Netflix documentary about him! :rofl:
View attachment 1558578

That doc was absolutely predatory to that guy, there's so much more to the story. I refuse to watch it because I don't want to give them the view. I was talking to someone who grew up with him, he has been abused many times by many people. The guy he killed raped him but the evidence was destroyed, cause of course it was.

How would you feel if I told I was special needs… I failed English more then once :pighug:
We're on a weed site, I don't even notice grammar (unless it's legitimately unreadable) and I have taken plenty of advanced writing classes lol. Plus, correcting peoples grammar is generally abelist and classist (as schools in zones with low property taxes are generally underfunded). I'm a reformed grammar nazi lol. Hubby and I had a bizarre argument over the use of coming to vs going to the other day :rofl: we're both Aries so I guess we lock horns over dumb stuff occasionally, usually when one of us is sensory seeking (it's an adhd thing). I've started just flashing him when he starts being contrary and he gets distracted and lets it go :rofl:

Last edited:
Ok, solo is done. Must get up.
1000005632.jpg

They make it hard lol

. I've started just flashing him when he starts being contrary and he gets distracted and lets it go

Oh I know but seems like lately either my grammar has been awful or people need to smoke more so they don't notice cause I don't...... BUT anyways will you teach my wife that trick :drool:our arguments would end a lot different just sayin:doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back