Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubby just called and told me they didn't need him at work tonight, woo-hoo! They drew straws and he won lol. 40 on the books means no one is making much and we've got work to do here. He's picking up groceries on his way home and making a casserole tonight (disposal casserole dishes have been a damn godsend) and then we can finish up putting the end panels on the cabinets so we can go ahead and drill holes to get the water line run back to the fridge. They kids will be thrilled as they've been complaining that the sink water tastes like it's come from a pool (they're not wrong). And we will have ice again. Baby steps at this point. Wish we had shelves in the pantry to put the groceries on but it was raining yesterday and I didn't want to try and deal with my lumber getting all wet lol. Maybe we can go do that this evening and start getting the shelves stained (yes @420Forever they will indeed be blue to match the cabinets lmfao). Only have a few more pages to go to get to 200, gonna get stoned and water the pots while he does the last panel that we'll have to drill through (I'll worry about the dishwasher adjacent ones later) and then we can hit the hardware store for lumber and soil. Love when a plan comes together by accident lmao
The kitchen and the bathroom are the 2 worst rooms to remodel. We lived off takeout and the microwave while my carpenter did our kitchen over.
I slammed all the wiring in, he never left the job till we had everything in and his brothers the plumber.
I was lucky cause my friend Dickie from up the street is their uncle. I don't mind waiting for him to find the time to start cause I know once he does he's there till it's done not running around everywhere putting out fires while youve got no kitchen

Last edited:
Oh I know but seems like lately either my grammar has been awful or people need to smoke more so they don't notice cause I don't...... BUT anyways will you teach my wife that trick :drool:our arguments would end a lot different just sayin:doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Just look at any of my posts you'll betterer feeeeelerer
Hahahaha

My BIL lives in Roxbury and has befriended the wild turkeys there :rofl:
Grew up in Newton right near W Roxbury and the highschool there. All these neighborhoods are so much in flux. When I was young and going back a few decades everyone wanted out of the city to live in the suburbs.
Now everyone wants to live in the city and the prices of places in the city are just insane

I usually run a regular bowl two or 3 times before I swap out, depending on what's in it and what I'm trying to do lol
Same here! Can get a little more if i do my kief sandwich bowl but it starts tasting harsh by end of 4th cycle even tho still can get huge clouds!

Just look at any of my posts you'll betterer feeeeelerer
Hahahaha

Like I said I don’t notice it and read just that fine :yoinks: typing on the other hand is a different story.. you all are to fast for me by the time I type and proof read you all have another 4 pages up:doh::rofl::rofl:

Like I said I don’t notice it and read just that fine :yoinks: typing on the other hand is a different story.. you all are to fast for me by the time I type and proof read you all have another 4 pages up:doh::rofl::rofl:
U are on mobile right??

U are on mobile right??
Nope stationary!!!
:rofl:
Screenshot_20230123_171102_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back