Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

1672879971449.gif

For real! I posted an update and had someone ask me my setup so took pics of what i use! Then had people start harassing me saying i was shilling for them companies! Like go away trolls someone asked so get off my nizzuts! :cuss::rofl:

Yeah everyone is so angry plus gave horrible advice.... Then some of the arguments I seen just made me shake my head

Ok i need some help if y'all willing. This same thing happened last time and I tried to figure it out by myself first but anyway. I did a test with mephisto sour crack cuz of the fast turnover. The bucket with dark green and the discoloration on the leaves is CoM with some added yucca mix for drainage
The other is my soil from my garden( good kinda loamy very nice :biggrin:) which i then mix with perlite and the yucca and a small amount of worm castings.
They're a little smaller than usual cuz I was a bit neglectful. But they were both looking good and healthy until 5 days into flowering and this is the same result as last time at the exact same time. With my soil mix i usually get through with out even having to top dress in 6 gallon just water and silica Thoughts?

IMG_20230104_183416903~2.jpg
IMG_20230104_183428836~2.jpg
IMG_20230104_183422504.jpg

Ok i need some help if y'all willing. This same thing happened last time and I tried to figure it out by myself first but anyway. I did a test with mephisto sour crack cuz of the fast turnover. The bucket with dark green and the discoloration on the leaves is CoM with some added yucca mix for drainage
The other is my soil from my garden( good kinda loamy very nice :biggrin:) which i then mix with perlite and the yucca and a small amount of worm castings.
They're a little smaller than usual cuz I was a bit neglectful. But they were both looking good and healthy until 5 days into flowering and this is the same result as last time at the exact same time. With my soil mix i usually get through with out even having to top dress in 6 gallon just water and silica Thoughts?

View attachment 1552987View attachment 1552988View attachment 1552989
What's the question exactly?:paleo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back