Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha shit sorry so they both get into flower have these color changes and then stunt. They'll just flower just how they are no big stretch. No more real growth. So why? :crying:

Good question:shrug: maybe they get hungry is my thought since you say you don't feed/topdress but some more pics of the plants you speak might help:d5:

Good Morfnoevight all! I am in the hospital for testing my heart. The first two days in the ER without internet. The hospital is 168% of capacity so I was in the hallway the first day then and the next in The same gurney I just got a room that has cell connection. I am typing on my phone .. I hope to get out tomorrow.
Hope you get the OK to head home soon.

Good Morfnoevight all! I am in the hospital for testing my heart. The first two days in the ER without internet. The hospital is 168% of capacity so I was in the hallway the first day then and the next in The same gurney I just got a room that has cell connection. I am typing on my phone .. I hope to get out tomorrow.
Hope you feel better and everything gets sorted my friend!

:bighug:

:vibes:

Well peeps, brief time aboard this evening, party on, or snooze, and see ya tomorrow.

:bighug::vibes:
Hope everything turns out well for you. Hang in there buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back