Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are u wanting to upgrade to a bigger size and keep this tent going? Or u gonna just run the bigger 1 to start?
Honestly not sure yet, I want a 2nd tent for sure. I was thinking about maybe running 3-6 autos in my 3x3 and running photos with a longer veg in the 5x5 after I get everything for it. Was thinking the light would be the most expensive thing but after talking about it this morning, maybe I could just get a few 100w units instead. Was thinking about just doing 2-4 larger photos in there after lights were purchased and maybe using as a drying space until I got lights for it. Because the tent and exhaust kit I could probably buy all at once.

Screenshot_20230104_193819_DuckDuckGo.jpg

:shrug: This is my only social media/forum… I can say when I was on Reddit it was nothing like here :thumbsup::vibe:
For real! I posted an update and had someone ask me my setup so took pics of what i use! Then had people start harassing me saying i was shilling for them companies! Like go away trolls someone asked so get off my nizzuts! :cuss::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back