Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I been trying to convince my aunt to get a dog again these past 4 years are the first time no ones had a dog. She says it's cuz we're gone a lot but I think it depends on the dog. Being gone wasn't that big of a deal with my first dog wanted to come to work with me and everywhere else for that matter.

uh, yeah, unless the pet'z name is -> "G-r-a-c-i-e"...then this is what ya get all day.... :rofl: :face: ppp

View attachment 1552945
That posture is familiar in this house. We call it the "full Chicken" The "full" label depends on legs in the air, and head upside down with at least one "hangy lip". If you look at those pinkish belly rolls, you may figure out the origin of the term "chicken". That would be a hint, the only one yer gonna get. :pighug::crying:

This one wangs!!!

giphy (7).gif

Enjoying the last of my Auto Bot CBD rosin a friend gave to me in the Cricket....Skunky Chem.. :woohoo1:

That concentrate vape looks like the ticket. Doesn't seem to be available in Canada, and too bad about the price, but impressive design. :pighug:

That’s the good thing about a dog…..as long as you’re dedicated to being a good pet owner, several times a day they’ll get you up and moving. :pass:
I haven't had an inside pet in quite a while, but I was the one to train them and I never had a problem.
A pet would help me get going in the morning. Pets need a routine like children and that could help me be a bit more productive.
I'll just have to find a pup. Raising a dog from a pup is always best. Since I don't know anyone raising dogs, I think a shelter is the best place to look. I found a little MiniPin for my friend from a local shelter back at my farm. He was an amazing little dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back