Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean right?!?
Screenshot_20230104_171326_Chrome.jpg

There's something about the stark beauty of a desert.
I guess really I need to find me a little partner to go on walks with. I need the cardio to get my cholesterol in better ratios.

I'm silly high, but I don't get it.
That’s the good thing about a dog…..as long as you’re dedicated to being a good pet owner, several times a day they’ll get you up and moving. :pass:

I see but won't the roots just air prune and find other ways to get air?

I'll keep going with no perlite and see what happens. i have 2 other pots with perlite so a test is started already for with and without perlite, same strain of clones. :smoking:
No perlite can work, it will just mean a slightly less frequent need to water, and a slightly higher risk of overwatering, IMO of course. There are many ways to make this work, and straight coco is one, as long as you learn how to manage it.

That does not mean it is a better option than adding perlite, just that more or less comparable results are possible if limitation around watering are managed.

Personally, I would not go without it, but that is just one stoner's approach to the issue.

Happy growing, and all the best in 2023. :biggrin: :pighug:

Pressed some Meph Wedding a bit ago. It is a tan with a slight purple hue, even though it was absolutely loaded with trichs the return wasn't nearly what the double grape makes, though it has the same consistency. I will load some up here in a bit after I finish the double grape that's in the Unicorn..... :headbang:
View attachment 1552921
Ok I couldn't wait, I just swapped out coils and I just pulled three good hits of the Wedding. I can taste a sweet creamy vanilla flavor on the aftertaste. Not nearly as harsh as the double grape. Nice ear ringing high :headbang:

There's something about the stark beauty of a desert.
I guess really I need to find me a little partner to go on walks with. I need the cardio to get my cholesterol in better ratios.

I'm silly high, but I don't get it.
There's a rip in the bag and I had a bag of RAW silica come yesterday with a hole in the bag also so two days in a row:joy: :d5:

several times a day they’ll get you up and moving.

uh, yeah, unless the pet'z name is -> "G-r-a-c-i-e"...then this is what ya get all day.... :rofl: :face: ppp

20230101_002632.jpg

I'm trippin' on this movie I'm sorta watching. It's called "The Triangle", a movie about the Bermuda Triangle.
I know it's ment to be serious, but there are some silly ass shit in it! A LOTof it.
A recent standout, It slapped me in my face! This group acquired a Russian sub to investigate a wreckage site. Some mysterious Bermuda Triangle doody happened and they laid at the bottom with no power. They were freaking out and crying.
All of a sudden the lights flicker on and someone shouts, "The power is restored!". The all celebrate as the systems come back on line.
Then a spinning up GAS TURBINE sound comes outta the speakers and I actually pay attention to exactly what's going on. As I look at the screen, I see the subs screws to begin to turn. :face:

This was a Russian conventional sub, not a nuke. There's nothing on a Russian sub that would sound like that. I might be able to accept it representing a steam turbine generator coming on line, but only nukes have them.

It never ceases to amaze me how much my 'military experience' affected me. It's crazy how much that stood out to me half-assed watching a movie.
You should try animal movies after a career as a professional biologist.

When I watched "The Gray" (the wife pretty much made me go) I could not help myself, I laughed till I hurt at some of the bs (the movie was, in theory, about wolves). At times I figured I might get tossed out because I was regularly the only person in the whole theater that was laughing. The wife was not amused, but we did stick it out to the end of the movie.

So, in a nutshell, I feel yer pain. :pighug:

OTOH, that wolf movie wasn't supposed to be a comedy, but for a former biologist, it worked as one, sort of. The only problem was that I find it bloody hard to get by the fact that most peeps would think that that pure bs had some connection to reality. :face:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back