Status
Not open for further replies.
My 1st few presses

View attachment 1557745
and after drying i noticed this

Screenshot_20230121_091457_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Hahahahaha sorry I had to
:rofl:

I didn't know about the bus driving bit, What a waste!
He's a cool figure I never knew squat about him b4 I saw that movie they were talking about. He's kinda like the funk brothers band and Motown. Almost no one ever heard of them but a lot of shit at least I enjoy never would have happened without them. IIRC johnny says if you listen to some of his piano riffs you can hear what later became at least in part Chuck's famous guitar licks

Well, dinner in the crock and cooking. Smoke break then go get myself ready for the day.....looking like I got another load ready for the washer.... :wall:
I need to thaw my corned beef and put my crock pot to use.
I don't know how many people do this, but I always add either little baby reds whole or quartered small reds about an hour into cooking the brisket. I platter the beef n taters and pour the liquid into a regular pot to cook the cabbage.
When I only add cabbage, I add the cabbage at the beginning and pull it when it's almost done. I add it back at the end to warm it up and finish cooking. I think the cabbage tastes a hair better this way. The brisket taste with potatoes is a bit better for my taste, but no taters is killer too.:eyebrows:

Not mine but my sister's she's a blue nose pocket pit. She's tiny but built like a mack truck.
They call her the concrete block hahahaha.
She's a rescue

23151.jpeg

I need to thaw my corned beef and put my crock pot to use.
I don't know how many people do this, but I always add either little baby reds whole or quartered small reds about an hour into cooking the brisket. I platter the beef n taters and pour the liquid into a regular pot to cook the cabbage.
When I only add cabbage, I add the cabbage at the beginning and pull it when it's almost done. I add it back at the end to warm it up and finish cooking. I think the cabbage tastes a hair better this way. The brisket taste with potatoes is a bit better for my taste, but no taters is killer too.:eyebrows:
I do something wicked similair I love the way it comes out and it's dirt simple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back