Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And #4..............
cheshire.gif

Actually I do, speacial dark in the fridge, 3 big bars.....my little thing.

Agggghhh.....................:wall:....I've got none in coz I started me diet................:grump:......

Glad you are feeling a bit Better......:pighug:...Bad time of year......

Need to do the gardening gig today, already watered the res a little but need to fill it, need to check trichs, gotta cut into the solo cups since they decided to go DWC so the roots don't constrict too much. Need to put up side shelving in the porch green house to move the extra adeniums out of the side show area. Need to break out the other pots so I'm ready for when the SS seeds get here. And that's just the weed related stuff.
Also time to dig up the ginger roots for transplant to the back yard before the wisps all die off and I can't find em again. And if I can find time do a little work in the shed as well as get the crock pot started this morning........not enough of me to go around.

Morning all, NFL football today. Wife’s team is playing the KC chiefs. Tents will be checked early and chores will be done before lunch. I see lots of bongs and snacks with a few beers mixed in for the future… go Jacksonville!

Morning all, NFL football today. Wife’s team is playing the KC chiefs. Tents will be checked early and chores will be done before lunch. I see lots of bongs and snacks with a few beers mixed in for the future… go Jacksonville!
What time is the Jags game on?...I gotta plan on watching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back