Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time is the Jags game on?...I gotta plan on watching it.

beerb.gif

Got 6 hrs after smoking a bit when I woke up after an hr.....so pretty good, not as ragged out feeling today.
I might have got 4.:face:

I'm fixing that shit today!:grrr1:

I've got 2 1/2 gallon bags of Purple Kong in the freezer that's getting shaked this morning, if the store has dry ice. I'll let it dry a bit and put the hash in the ArdentFX for decarb and infuse with MCT.
I'm hoping for one dropper knockout.

This little and sometimes no sleep, just plain sucks! I could be more tired at the end of the day if I did more work, but I wouldn't be able to sleep because of hurting more!

Again, some of this bullshit could be reduced by a sizable amount, if the damn VA would restart my physical therapy!

Sorry for the rant! The sleep crap hit me hard.

I'm trying to correct that! :eyebrows:
Fresh charge
Fresh coil
Lovely crumbly peanut buttery Sour Stomper, Double Grape and a little 3BOG LIVE ROSIN in my SWORDFISH is my baseline.
Attempting to finish vaping the quick dried Knows Candy in my HerbalAire...............Naaaaaaa! That's not gonna happen! :crying::haha::funny:

Yeah, I might wanna postpone my ice trip for an hour or so!:funny::funny::baked::baked::dizzy::dizzy:

KC kinda kicked it over the top! :woohoo::cooldance::cooldance:

This has been a very productive grow. Pretty simple and fairly uneventful. Learned some things that should improve the next grow.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!
I HOPE YOU HAVE AN OUTSTANDING SATURDAY!
db7d2972153a2dd0ef7068159dc396bf.320x240x84.gif

giphy.webp

Morning Folx,
Snowed a bit through the night. Left us with this view from my dining room.

5DAAF7D2-1E49-4731-A6FA-1BCD9EDB6A80.jpeg

Check out the “Birdie Cam” on the right. Here’s the view from it.
9C07912C-4FC4-45FB-A2FB-9A1821E9AF48.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back