Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missy says hello to all the stoners(she just hit up her stash of catnip!)....
IMG_20230121_055310.jpg

oooo, how very organised :crying:

Dediction.....:angel:..sheer Dedication..........

Do you know the strains?

:crying: Mine..mine...All Mine................:crying:

I suppose over there you can do what you want (grow) within your grounds - must feel so much better not having to sneak around like a crim

I still Hide it as Best as I can.....a Visit from the police is Less worrying than a Visit from Local Thugs looking to make an Easy Rip....

That is as systematic as can be expected from anyone really :cheers:
Will be good to know which one is the killer

I Think it is the 4th one..........so I reckon I have an hour and a half left...........:eyebrows: ....I can Feel it now...but not the Soar...............................................I'd say I had half a Lift on.......:crying:.....but that always Sounds Rude.......:crying:

I have to eat breakfast and prep for 'pink fluffy clouds'

Enjoy your Float.........

:zen:

I Think there are a Lot of people coming 'round to that way of Thinking @Zaaboot .... :headbang:

I'm sure I saw mention of Clinical Trials for depression in the UK in the not too distant future...
It certainly looks that way, and it most certainly works

I have put my name down at Imperial College for trials but I have yet to hear anything back...

Dediction.....:angel:..sheer Dedication..........

Visit from Local Thugs looking to make an Easy Rip....
I did not realise that was a thing over there considering the availability - a twat is a twat is a twat -

I Think it is the 4th one..........so I reckon I have an hour and a half left...........:eyebrows: ....I can Feel it now...but not the Soar...............................................I'd say I had half a Lift on.......:crying:.....but that always Sounds Rude.......:crying:
And there it goes - my daily tea spray :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back