Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah and the buds i used were barely 55% so that had some to do with my return not being huge and its 6 months old supply, not sure if age matters on return or color only.
you will see colour and texture changes for a variety of reasons, something as simple as the RH in the room can change the outcome slightly with respect to looks. If the buds are well stored they will be fine for pressing - when it clicks it clicks and you will have production lines going in quick time.

ah and the buds i used were barely 55% so that had some to do with my return not being huge and its 6 months old supply, not sure if age matters on return or color only.

Personal Opinion Only...from what I have seen under the 'scope....I'd say as bud ages/cures it Shrinks...but Concentrates.

So I'd Guess Less oil...but Stronger...... :headbang:

.we'll tie your ankle to the staff room table so you wont Float away...............:eyebrows:
that sounds like a deal - 4g of golden teachers for lunch it is :headbang:

Did you see the guy got caught growing them in the UK
yes, very amusing, a businessman - police went to his manor (A real Henry VIII castle) on an unrelated matter, and found thousands of them growing in his bathroom. he got an 8 month suspended term :crying:

Hey Mossy - how's things on the Peninsula

cheers for the :slap:

that sounds like a deal - 4g of golden teachers for lunch it is :headbang:

yes, very amusing, a businessman - police went to his manor (A real Henry VIII castle) on an unrelated matter, and found thousands of them growing in his bathroom. he got an 8 month suspended term :crying:

Bargain huh...?............... :crying:

In the olden days, when I was part of that community they call 'youth' I used to trip out all the time, now I microdose for depression - running on a .3g every other day with some breaks in between. Personally I think it works wonders, better than the crap from the doctors which detach you from everything - these just let you get on with life.

Mycelium - is nothing but a triumph

Hey Mossy - how's things on the Peninsula

cheers for the :slap:

Today I am all Systematic....

Yesterday.....1 or 2 of these got me Too High......but I don't know which...coz I double dipped.....

IMG_4114.JPG

Too Highy high....

So today.......I am the Frog Test Dummy.....1 at a time...1 hour inbetween....staring from the Left...

#FingerDabs #FingerDabs #FingerDabs :vibe:

You'll Know when I Hit it.........
cheshire.gif

Today I am all Systematic....
oooo, how very organised :crying:
Yesterday.....1 or 2 of these got me Too High......but I don't know which...coz I double dipped.....
Do you know the strains?
I suppose over there you can do what you want (grow) within your grounds - must feel so much better not having to sneak around like a crim

I am the Frog Test Dummy.....1 at a time...1 hour inbetween....staring from the Left...
That is as systematic as can be expected from anyone really :cheers:
Will be good to know which one is the killer

Enjoy the experiment :headbang:

I have to eat breakfast and prep for 'pink fluffy clouds'

just seen you arise @Talonxracer top of the morning to you :pass:

In the olden days, when I was part of that community they call 'youth' I used to trip out all the time, now I microdose for depression - running on a .3g every other day with some breaks in between. Personally I think it works wonders, better than the crap from the doctors which detach you from everything - these just let you get on with life.

Mycelium - is nothing but a triumph

I Think there are a Lot of people coming 'round to that way of Thinking @Zaaboot .... :headbang:

I'm sure I saw mention of Clinical Trials for depression in the UK in the not too distant future...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back