Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy it.......... :headbang: ....
hey Mossy, I will say this about Rio Bravo, that Ricky Nelson plays one hell of a convincing cowboy, anyways I was going to engage you further about John Wayne and a you know, because I felt like that hadnt been fully explored yet, however I have elected to switch gears and ask you about your pooch there. First, any idea of the breed/breeds? 2nd when did she doing this? I find it interesting that she intuitively knows to go to that plant for anxiety relief.

hey Mossy, I will say this about Rio Bravo, that Ricky Nelson plays one hell of a convincing cowboy, anyways I was going to engage you further about John Wayne and a you know, because I felt like that hadnt been fully explored yet, however I have elected to switch gears and ask you about your pooch there. First, any idea of the breed/breeds? 2nd when did she doing this? I find it interesting that she intuitively knows to go to that plant for anxiety relief.
Ok, i going to allow you to mull that over for a bit since you are not here, and I am going to continue this conversation with myself offline, peace out.

@ScottC .... :pass: ..sharing one.

You have a right tick in your head about me and this John Wayne thing dont you....?...you gotta let it go......

I'm from the UK....I watched John Wayne in his films growing up...Great...but there the Interest ends.....:shrug: ....

I'm Certainly Not arguing about him with anybody.
I have no Interest.

badbitchcat.gif

Happy Caturday Everyone.........
catstrok.gif

Wow @JM .....That is Huge...........:d5:....I Knew if you got a tent it would be big enough to Live in........:pighug:

I finished trimming cage plant, but i have not weighed the huge heap of trim that my trimmer created, looks like 6+oz of trim lol

I got 610g of bud tho :headbang:

I'll post some pics later, i have been busy with my dabpress and using up my rosin, fun stuff!

My 19" ipower trimmer is amazing, it took only 1 day of trimming vs what would have taken me all week, these buds were the most annoying kind to trim with dry ass leafs on them so you can only imagine lol

only bad thing about using it... it creates TONS of kief and throws it everywhere! i just swept it all into piles and dump it into the trim pile :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back