Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to get a picture of the mountains today............... Poor light, smog, Phone camera. When I was a child I can remember being able to see the Coast Range and the Sierras at the same time. I cannot remember the last time I saw the Coast Range and now even viewing the Sierras takes a good day.

If you look over the tallest peak in the picture the other side is Mammoth Mountain. They have the 381 inches of snow so far this season.
IMG_20230120_140431902_InPixio.jpg

While I was out walking I took a picture of the highway hillside I planted $100 worth of wild flower seeds on last year. Then it never rained! I am hopping since they were wild flower seeds some of them made it to this year. We can view this section down our street.

IMG_20230120_151922758.jpg

This grass all dies by the end of May and then it is just a huge fire danger. CalTrans has never mowed it in the 20 years the freeway has been there.

I tried to get a picture of the mountains today............... Poor light, smog, Phone camera. When I was a child I can remember being able to see the Coast Range and the Sierras at the same time. I cannot remember the last time I saw the Coast Range and now even viewing the Sierras takes a good day.

If you look over the tallest peak in the picture the other side is Mammoth Mountain. They have the 381 inches of snow so far this season.
View attachment 1557724

While I was out walking I took a picture of the highway hillside I planted $100 worth of wild flower seeds on last year. Then it never rained! I am hopping since they were wild flower seeds some of them made it to this year. We can view this section down our street.

View attachment 1557725
This grass all dies by the end of May and then it is just a huge fire danger. CalTrans has never mowed it in the 20 years the freeway has been there.

You guys need all that snow! Talked to some friends in Truckee the other day and they are lovin it as they're ski bums

this jus in -> suki now has jus under 1000 pagez still to go in the previous thread

ty & we now return to regular programming....:toke: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back