Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always loved the looks of the older 'Cuddas and the AMX. My first car was a early 70's lemans wagon(hand me down family car) with a 405 under the hood, that boat would fly! And even with all that extra weight over the rear axle, you could put new tires on and burn them down to the threads in a afternoon out with your cohorts!
My cousin bought a 'Cuda in the Purple when he got back from 'Nam. I think he only had the single 4barrel 360, but still a nice car. I teased him about the tinny ass door shutting! :crying:
I think he crashed it!

:bighug: @WildBill I felt like a little Rambo out there!:rofl:
Z.jpg

My 1st few presses were me just figuring it out but still got 10-15% return "learning"

here are my 1st few grams

View attachment 1557744View attachment 1557745View attachment 1557743View attachment 1557746
and after drying i noticed this one took on a crumble like look to it
View attachment 1557750View attachment 1557751

Then i pressed a cbd strain and it poured out like crazy

View attachment 1557748View attachment 1557747

I'll get better i promise, i am learning and having fun staying medicated all day with rosin now :headbang:
Thanks! yup i did not fold paper at all LOL i was so focused on folding the bottom of the bag bottle tech style that i forgot, rosin can come out the sides on to the plates and stuff because i didn't do that, oops. sure is fun tho!
@Zer0 someone may have answer this but if once you start pressing and the juice is flowing take and fold the bottom part of that paper up to make trough to catch that rosin that is flowing off the paper.. Does that make sense?:d5::pass:

:bighug: @WildBill I felt like a little Rambo out there!:rofl:
View attachment 1557798
It is pretty damn fun. Did ya get your adrenalin up? I'd like to go again. I'd hunt with my 92F, but with a hot load and a Black Talon/Golden Sabre type round. I could take down even those monster boars, but it might get kinda smelly. Hunting with that weapon and a really big boar, I will guarantee to that there will be plenty of "Shittin' N Gittin'" if that boar is a big tusker!:eyebrows::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

edit.......I had to add that Texanism in highlight in honor of you coming back to Texas.

It is pretty damn fun. Did ya get your adrenalin up? I'd like to go again. I'd hunt with my 92F, but with a hot load and a Black Talon/Golden Sabre type round. I could take down even those monster boars, but it might get kinda smelly. Hunting with that weapon and a really big boar, I will guarantee to that there will be plenty of "Shittin' N Gittin'" if that boar is a big tusker!:eyebrows::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
We used to hunt rabbits, and that was exciting. I was shaking like a leaf last night! He had a light that you could only see through the scope, it was like nothing I ever did.
:jointman:

View attachment 1557595

Yup @PinkyNotTheBrain ......:pass: .......then an absolutely Soaring High.......then over to feeling Giddy and speeded up ....then..Zonk.....:snooze:

What you got on this weekend.........?,...is your sholder mended....?
Idk i had plans for a little getaway but i ended up throwing a bag of goodies and a wad of cash at her and told her never to call me again. I been going to the orthopedic and the chiro 3 times a week and more than my shoulder theyre worried about the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back