Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy TY for the reps.

FB_IMG_1674244014536.jpg

I finally got everything for my meters, and a test kit for good measure.
20230121_101332.jpg

The tds meter was bouncing around between 308 and 310, and google says that is super hard water. Will that affect my grow? Maybe that's why the last cheese looked awful?:rolleyes1:

Good morning everyone! :smokeout:
I'm soooo tired, went on my first hog hunt last night. Cold, wet and muddy, but I got one!:woohoo:
It's going to take forever to catch up here :doh:
My fishing buddies always say NO PICTURE NO FISH
Provided that ain't gonna freak no buddy out!
I always wanted to go bow hunting for one. This a seriously sized side arm just in case. Rumor is they can get mean

@ScottC .... :pass: ..sharing one.

You have a right tick in your head about me and this John Wayne thing dont you....?...you gotta let it go......

I'm from the UK....I watched John Wayne in his films growing up...Great...but there the Interest ends.....:shrug: ....

I'm Certainly Not arguing about him with anybody.
I have no Interest.
yeah I know, it was all just a joke mrs. twinkletoes, i was just playing, you missed my question about your dog, what kind of pooch, and when did she start exhibiting the cannabis eating for stress relief.

I finally got everything for my meters, and a test kit for good measure.
View attachment 1557824
The tds meter was bouncing around between 308 and 310, and google says that is super hard water. Will that affect my grow? Maybe that's why the last cheese looked awful?:rolleyes1:
my tap comes in at 270 ish. I was concerned cause what I really can't find out from my town what's in there for ions causing the 275. I'm sure MOG can answer way than that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back