Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
His plants start and end inside or the greenhouse but he does grow in the outdoor garden as well. I don't know the dates or temps?

No I don't. Let me know if you find anyone.

A small oil filled radiator?

View attachment 1557657
If that heater big knob is the only control, you could have a more accurate temp controller to run it.

Got a new toy for my seedling tent. first hlg light. See how she preforms
image.jpg

oh boy, i see @Suki lurking, woot! :yay: ppp
I guess I'll have my notifications full when I come back later from making sales in busy GTA lobbies. Gotta find a noisy lobby with a bunch of fools on mike. Should be entertaining when I'm making a sale, but they can't shoot me or blow up my cargo.:crying::eyebrows::crying::crying::crying:

Hey Suki
Hope you're doing well!

Well, dogs got their final meds n treats for the night.......my azz is flat wore out, everytime I tried to catch a nap either the dogs or the wife would need something right as I was drifting off. Coupled with waking up a few times last night I think I could pull a MoG and fall asleep right here at the keyboard.....gonna be an early night.

Well, dogs got their final meds n treats for the night.......my azz is flat wore out, everytime I tried to catch a nap either the dogs or the wife would need something right as I was drifting off. Coupled with waking up a few times last night I think I could pull a MoG and fall asleep right here at the keyboard.....gonna be an early night.
I took a nap in my 40* garage today to get a little peace and quiet :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back