Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear it's like impossible to get booted on Facebook you have no idea the lengths I have gone to excepting of course any form of hate speech , threats of violence or crazy political stuff .

I've been at this all day and really all week ramping it up waiting to get bocked.

Yes just for giggles I happen to have close personal friend we all call giggles.

I've got a list of notice from FB that stretch from Maine to Florida about violating community standards blah blah blah. Yet no cigar hahahahaha.
I used to have a profile on FacyBooky, until this idiot started stalking my family. I gave him a "Come to Jesus" moment and made him an offer he couldn't refuse. I won't tolerate that crap! NOT when it comes to family.
The pure audacity of some people! Some think they can get away with anything without repercussions. Simply amazing!
It was good for marketing, but to hell with the drama.

I used to have a profile on FacyBooky, until this idiot started stalking my family. I gave him a "Come to Jesus" moment and made him an offer he couldn't refuse. I won't tolerate that crap! NOT when it comes to family.
The pure audacity of some people! Some think they can get away with anything without repercussions. Simply amazing!
It was good for marketing, but to hell with the drama.
Keyboard warriors is my guess? Remember when we were kids if you had something to say you said it to them and you faced the consequences of your actions right or wrong good or bad. I'm not advocating violence I'm just saying it's a different world today. I keep my group of friends really small it's strictly people I ride with or go to meets with. I find Facebook helps put you in contact to get rides together and such or keep up with where meets are going to happen.
People are so obsessed with likes and who they're popular with or peoples opinions who just don't matter. Too much drama honestly for me

I know plenty of bikers that wear "ass less chaps".
Have you ever seen a set of chaps that do have an ass?
They're made the way they are because for convenience they go on and come off fast and easy usually without having to remove your boots cause they have a belt buckle and zippers down the sides.
That shit where they wear them into a bar is hollywood fabrication they're hot and heavy and uncomfortable.

It's generally done to keep from freezing your balls off around here. The fact you got a layer of leather between you and the asphalt don't hurt either. I generally only hear the term "ass less chaps" from people that don't ride or wear them .
Don't get me wrong no offense taken but chaps serve a function. That's not to say they don't look good on a girl in her panties now that's a common fashion statement at meets lol
Yeah, that's funny. Chaps are chaps. They serve pretty much the same function when the cowboys wore them.

His plants start and end inside or the greenhouse but he does grow in the outdoor garden as well. I don't know the dates or temps?

No I don't. Let me know if you find anyone.

A small oil filled radiator?

View attachment 1557657
I'll have to look at this, and measure. Good price too. I have 1 of these, but it's like 24" tall works well. I have thought about when I get more room it would work nicely in a 4x8 or bigger. Thanks MOG!

Keyboard warriors is my guess? Remember when we were kids if you had something to say you said it to them and you faced the consequences of your actions right or wrong good or bad. I'm not advocating violence I'm just saying it's a different world today. I keep my group of friends really small it's strictly people I ride with or go to meets with. People are so obsessed with likes and who they're popular with or peoples opinions who just don't matter. Too much drama honestly for me
Yeah, a Keyboard warrior that brought it into real life. That was the breaking point. Sometimes ya have to do what ya have to do. Not complicated at all.
This guy was a big puss, once in his "Coming to Jesus" experience. The begging and crying was simply disgusting.

Last edited:
I can't get my tent to get warm. I found these awesome greenhouse tube heaters they use in the UK. A bunch if grower on AFN use them. Shipping rates are sky high currently. The 2' heater which only 1 company makes in 110v that will ship here is $148.xx. The shipping is over $100 of that cost lol. They told me to check back rate should go down. I bought 1 off ebay, but did realize it was 240v until I got it 2yrs ago off ebay. Total with shipping was under $50.00. Wow how this have changed lol.

:pass:
Bro $40 i think i paid for this! Small in size but puts out a good amount of heat! I wouldn’t recommend hanging it like u can with tubes tho! ;)
image.jpg

Not using at the moment tho!

Yeah, that's funny. Chaps are chaps. They serve pretty much the same function when the cowboys wore them.
Hahaha last time I heard some one go on about ass less chaps was this kid keelan. He shows up at the Fall Round up cause he's best friend with a buddy's kid that ride out with me for 3 days of motorcycles camping partying. He goes on all night with the ass less chaps stuff but everyone's good natured. Don't he say it in front of this chick that's with the hawg haulers.
She grabs him and say hey..
1 do you even ride
2 is this your first time here (like have you even ever been here b4)
3 you have any idea where this is gonna go
He replys no to all three And she says that makes you a virgin on 3 counts . She Grabs this huge freaking wood (studded) paddle out of her saddle bag and says put up or shut up kid.
She whips down his jockeys bends him over and rails him like 30x with that paddle.
Everyone laughed and partied with him till just about dawn.
He passed out missed work that morning lost his job then lost his apartment and signs up for the army later that month.
Just this year he makes it out (after like 2 years in) to the fall round up can't wait to party and is telling everyone he's buying a bike soon as he's out.
Hahahahaha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back