Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive had the opportunity to have two intimate conversations with people who were close to JW, that topic was never broached, however the consistent theme from both parties was that he liked to drink on the set, play cards on the set, then get in fist fights with random members of the film crew lol. That actually came from both parties accounts lol.
Wayne and his long time friend Ward Bond did a lot of stupid shit when drinking, including a bet (don't remember specifics) that entailed Wayne punching Bond through a closed door. Wayne was also a snitch during the days of blacklisting actors for commie reasons etc.

The fall temps and humidity are the main reasons I went with autos in the first place, one year 3" of snow on Oct 12th, then a warm day followed by rain and then overnight drop to 28*f....the next year just torrential downpours every three days from Sept 20th till Nov 15th, the next year three days of 28*f high the first week of oct..... I called it friggin quits on photo plants outdoors!
I'm a fan of the ones (photos) that are " fast" like critical poison fast not just for the temps and weather in late fall but also those little frigging months that lay eggs in you plants

Last edited:
he would knuckle up a fool for such an offense lol
I know plenty of bikers that wear "ass less chaps".
Have you ever seen a set of chaps that do have an ass?
They're made the way they are because for convenience they go on and come off fast and easy usually without having to remove your boots cause they have a belt buckle and zippers down the sides.
That shit where they wear them into a bar is hollywood fabrication they're hot and heavy and uncomfortable.

It's generally done to keep from freezing your balls off around here. The fact you got a layer of leather between you and the asphalt don't hurt either. I generally only hear the term "ass less chaps" from people that don't ride or wear them .
Don't get me wrong no offense taken but chaps serve a function. That's not to say they don't look good on a girl in her panties now that's a common fashion statement at meets lol

Last edited:
:face: i say...again -> u are aware of @trailanimal ....right-??! :wall:ppp
His plants start and end inside or the greenhouse but he does grow in the outdoor garden as well. I don't know the dates or temps?

hey @Mañ'O'Green do you know of anyone doing an Auto Panama Red (Ace)?
No I don't. Let me know if you find anyone.

I thought of that, but it would only be for that little tube heater. Not in a rec state so I would have to do it. I could do it, but I'm not an electrician and that's not the same as piggybacking off another outlet. Safety and security 1st. Dosen't seem worth the effort and risk at this point. Although it does remain a option if it comes to it.
A small oil filled radiator?

2023-01-20_16-17-14.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back