Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The trics probably make it even more bitter then they are. Im just guessing lol. You saying you grow outdoors in the winter? That what your getting at? If so you are the wizard and the dragon keeps them warm.

:pighug: Yes...they are my Current outdoor girls............:crying:.....

'Zactly.....and when you grow outdoors you have a Lean to that you grow in..they are Not outdoor......?.....

Pah.....something I hadn't really Thought about...maybe we should do a straw Poll.......?

I Know if my photos or autos get to around 0C for extended periods they go into almost suspended animation and they wont grow again until the temps lift ...... so I'm guessing most people aren't growing Outdoor below that...........

Then again.........................................:headbang:.....................I Could be Wrong.......
Maybe our North of the Circle member? but few else.Evening all. Flat out baked this evening. Making preemptive stoner excuses. :crying::bighug:

Maybe our North of the Circle member? but few else.Evening all. Flat out baked this evening. Making preemptive stoner excuses. :crying::bighug:

Arctic Sun used to grow Autos almost in the Circle.....he said Surprisingly Most Autos are very hardy.....more that we probably give them credit for......... :headbang:

Arctic Sun used to grow Autos almost in the Circle.....he said Surprisingly Most Autos are very hardy.....more that we probably give them credit for......... :headbang:
Is he still around anymore? I wanna get my hands on his Arctic Haze cross again.. That stuff was FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hothot::hothot::hothot:

Interesting that fancy photo grow ops endeavor to stress plants at the end to augment terps, resin, etc. We already knew that.

Did you train the dogs to do that or is that just what they do naturally? Both dogs? I'd be shaking in my boots watching my dogs chewing on plants :crying:

Some mornings it is like an all you can eat buffet......:biggrin:...they do it of they have bad bellies.....or there have been fireworks going off and they are anxious....

They Trained themselves though.........

IMG_4006.JPG

IMG_4007.JPG

IMG_4013.JPG

IMG_4012.JPG

She's Very thorough..........:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back