Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember this past fall, my outdoor photoz had to endure a couple nightz down in the upper teenz :eek1:, but they were trooperz & didn't bat an eye at it :headbang: they did have cover over em, and thus, didn't hafta deal with any frost, but still, i was def dreading thoze nightz beforehand, lol :whew: ppp
The fall temps and humidity are the main reasons I went with autos in the first place, one year 3" of snow on Oct 12th, then a warm day followed by rain and then overnight drop to 28*f....the next year just torrential downpours every three days from Sept 20th till Nov 15th, the next year three days of 28*f high the first week of oct..... I called it friggin quits on photo plants outdoors!

Why not just slam in a 220v outlet??
I thought of that, but it would only be for that little tube heater. Not in a rec state so I would have to do it. I could do it, but I'm not an electrician and that's not the same as piggybacking off another outlet. Safety and security 1st. Dosen't seem worth the effort and risk at this point. Although it does remain a option if it comes to it.

My girls have had 30 plus generations outdoor..about 15 Years worth... mostly out of season..........Plus..the dog Eats me leaf Damage...........or they get Blown off......:pass:

View attachment 1557628

:crying:

And how many plants do you have growing Outdoors in it.......?...

I Think people are just comparing outdoor temps.......but Who is Growing Outdoors in those temps.....?......:shrug:

Of Course Alaska is colder.......:doh:....but @trailanimal is Not growing Outdoors in it as far as I know...
Handy little helper you have. My cat would just straight eat the plant. Few years back Had a bunch of vegetables I started inside in the spring and she eat a bunch and if i let her by my plants she also goes to chew on them. She isnt a helper she is destructive. I dont grow outdoors lol defiantly not in the winter. this is warm for this time of year here normally its 0 degrees this time of year.

if i let her by my plants she also goes to chew on them.

Both my dogs do........and it looks Random.......But if you look closely....they only take Leafage....without trics.
It is the Green they are after.....:headbang:....

The only problem is with seedings coz they pull so hard on them they pull them out the soil and kill them........:biggrin:.....

I dont grow outdoors lol defiantly not in the winter

Yup...thats what I'm saying......:headbang:...many people have Much colder temps.....but they aint growing outdoors in those temps.

I take what gets thrown...and worse case senario...I Lose them.....:biggrin: ..Worth a Punt.....I'm not paying for seeds.......

IMG_4103.JPG

IMG_4104.JPG

And if they harvest like now........Bonus Weed........:pass:....

The fall temps and humidity are the main reasons I went with autos in the first place, one year 3" of snow on Oct 12th, then a warm day followed by rain and then overnight drop to 28*f....the next year just torrential downpours every three days from Sept 20th till Nov 15th, the next year three days of 28*f high the first week of oct..... I called it friggin quits on photo plants outdoors!

ya, humidity is def the enemy here come september, lol :face: but if nothin else, this past fall taught me that low tempz ain't nothin to worry about, so it'z still all about the od summer grow each year for me :headbang: ppp

not a damn single one, tyvm :rofl: ppp

'Zactly.....and when you grow outdoors you have a Lean to that you grow in..they are Not outdoor......?.....

Pah.....something I hadn't really Thought about...maybe we should do a straw Poll.......?

I Know if my photos or autos get to around 0C for extended periods they go into almost suspended animation and they wont grow again until the temps lift ...... so I'm guessing most people aren't growing Outdoor below that...........

Then again.........................................:headbang:.....................I Could be Wrong.......

Wasn’t John Wayne trippin balls back then..? And also most of his way through his film career?
Ive had the opportunity to have two intimate conversations with people who were close to JW, that topic was never broached, however the consistent theme from both parties was that he liked to drink on the set, play cards on the set, then get in fist fights with random members of the film crew lol. That actually came from both parties accounts lol.

The workday is finally over and I can partake. Friday seems like a sativa kinda day, so Orange Biscuits is on the menu!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back