Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
3C overnight....up to now...but -2C is the coldest I've had them outdoor...coz that is the coldest we have been........:snow2:

I Almost certainly grow Autos on the lowest light levels.....9.5 hours in Dec.......:shrug:...dunno...never really Thought about it.........:pass:

-2c is still only 28f....hell, that was our high temp today....and we've actually been havin a heat wave :rofl: ppp

:doh: :pass:
C243182A-D613-4E20-890E-5299F467058E.jpeg

I've had an outdoor grow (17 plants) late fall hit about 30-31 F. Open exposure to clear night sky. Just overnight had me worried but they were troopers

i remember this past fall, my outdoor photoz had to endure a couple nightz down in the upper teenz :eek1:, but they were trooperz & didn't bat an eye at it :headbang: they did have cover over em, and thus, didn't hafta deal with any frost, but still, i was def dreading thoze nightz beforehand, lol :whew: ppp

Look, all i am saying is we live in very different times now. Back in the day, if you were to go prancing around in front of John Wayne in assless chaps, you had better be ready to throw some fuckin knuckles, pardon my french.
Wasn’t John Wayne trippin balls back then..? And also most of his way through his film career?

both they go and in hand.

My girls have had 30 plus generations outdoor..about 15 Years worth... mostly out of season..........Plus..the dog Eats me leaf Damage...........or they get Blown off......:pass:

IMG_4011.JPG

:crying:

High here was 29f

And how many plants do you have growing Outdoors in it.......?...

I Think people are just comparing outdoor temps.......but Who is Growing Outdoors in those temps.....?......:shrug:

Of Course Alaska is colder.......:doh:....but @trailanimal is Not growing Outdoors in it as far as I know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back