Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:face: i say...again -> u are aware of @trailanimal ....right-??! :wall:ppp

Mmmmmmmm......
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
....you are going to have Ask @trailanimal what temps he has in his greenhouse....... :headbang: ...I dont know what temps he runs......but seeing the quality of his girls he has a reasonable temperature....or they would be stumpies.

I Think he only runs summer/indoors.....but I couldnt swear to it......:pass:

Mmmmmmmm......View attachment 1557622....you are going to have Ask @trailanimal what temps he has in his greenhouse....... :headbang: ...I dont know what temps he runs......but seeing the quality of his girls he has a reasonable temperature....or they would be stumpies.

He usually starts when there’s still snow on the ground….not sure what gh temps are then, but I’m guessing less than ideal. He does start seedlings inside… :pass:

Mmmmmmmm......View attachment 1557622....you are going to have Ask @trailanimal what temps he has in his greenhouse....... :headbang: ...I dont know what temps he runs......but seeing the quality of his girls he has a reasonable temperature....or they would be stumpies.

mmm, either way, ur 25c weather is def not "the coldest conditionz of anyone on site" :rofl: :doh: jus sayin....:pighug: ppp

@Jraven grows in downright shitty conditions as well :nono:

man, i knew there was another alaskan here, but i ain't been able to think of his fuckin name lately to save my fuckin soul, argh! :wall: :rofl: :thanks: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back