Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
beats stink bugs! :crying:
I have had that before... takes a while before your "bee radar" shuts off every time you hear one buzzing :haha:

oh we get those too just when you think you got them all one goes walking across the ceiling:nono::doh::crying:

I Use stink bugs like you lot use lady bugs........:headbang:....they are Voracious pest control.

NEVER had a Plant Hurt by them.......

But if I had escapees in the house when I was Trimming....I just switched the light off...and they'd all come across the floor.....and climb up me legs....

Hubby said I smoke so much Dope...they Thought I was the Mother plant........:crying:

Good Morfnoevight All you happy TGIF stoners.

Can somebody tell me what my issue(s) are.
Im bad at seeing deficiencies so not sure if I got this correct.

Is this a calcium deficiency

View attachment 1557573

And is this a magnesium deficiency

View attachment 1557574

View attachment 1557583View attachment 1557584View attachment 1557585View attachment 1557586

2 different leaves same plant. Something has been going on for a little bit. My temps in the tent are low 75°f/64°f, but they were lower until a few days ago. It's a photo Ace Malawi in pro mix using Jacks 321. Trying not to take up space in the infirmary if I can. Any help would be great.

Stay lifted

:hookah:
@Waira beat me to it. The only time I have ever run a tent that cold was to stimulate some color in late flower. It slowed the plant down a lot.

To answer your question about what you are seeing is a combination Mg, Ca and K problem but probably the cold causing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back