Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thanks: Appreciate the kind words my friend! The RBF certainly did turn out beautifully, but I really feel like if my plants do well they do so more I spite of me than because of me, lol.
hey brother, for a flower to turn out like that you have to know what you are doing. Well done again.

hey frank, im starting to dig the dirty heads, i dont know if that was you who turned me on to them or not, thanks either way/
may have been you lil dab that turned me on to them, thanks. I have kind of been out of the music scene for a long while, so it is great seeing all the postings of the different genres here.

Yea, they kick ass :headbang: :pass: Gladyou’re enjoying them
Yeah they do them and Little stranger got me groovin today

may have been you lil dab that turned me on to them, thanks. I have kind of been out of the music scene for a long while, so it is great seeing all the postings of the different genres here.
Well glad you enjoyed it but if it dirty heads or little stranger then frank it is who turned me in to them to begin with :headbang::pass:

I think the girls are starting to look a little bit better getting some greeness back.. I have only been giving them plain RO no ph adjusting and a good case of LITFA couple more days then they'll be ready for their last topdressing mac and crack is still droopy but starting wonder if she's just being picking:shrug:... Been trying to get the temps up a tad higher but don't want to spend a fortune in heating... so I have the driver back in the tent plus heater just outside hooked to inkbird controller set to 72f.. temps in the tent have been right around there 65 at night 75 at most during the day Rh 50-60%

LR S.O.D.K, RR CDLC x SKywaker Day 44..... Center rainbowglue, LF Rucu Cucu OG, RF Mac & Crack Day 51

IMG_2242.JPG

IMG_2243.JPG

IMG_2244.JPG

IMG_2245.JPG
So do u have ladybugs flying all over your house?? :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back