Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody tell me what my issue(s) are.
Im bad at seeing deficiencies so not sure if I got this correct.

Is this a calcium deficiency

View attachment 1557573

And is this a magnesium deficiency

View attachment 1557574

2 different leaves same plant. Something has been going on for a little bit. My temps in the tent are low 75°f/64°f, but they were lower until a few days ago. It's a photo Ace Malawi in pro mix using Jacks 321. Trying not to take up space in the infirmary if I can. Any help would be great.

Stay lifted

:hookah:
Good possibility but I don’t wanna take a stab at it since I am not good either but some whole plant pics also will help more :d5:

Good morning!! :pass:
High flying head high….very nice.
Did you get different phenos of her @Frank the Dank ? I know it was a multipot. Just reminds ya how good the Portal meds are. Doing similar with Bloodstone. Two greens and one black in a 5 gallon. We love our variety.
Hopefully Trail can keep this one going. I’ve not grown Nashira. Remember you mentioned it’s similar to Bubbly Livers in aroma/effects, but superior. Too many cultivars, too small tent..
Yes, looks to be two phenos from four plants…:headbang:

Nashira is definitely worth growing if you have some beans….nice bubble gummy flavors with a hint of skunky dankness:baked::pass:

Yeah, I kinda just posted the 2 I had taken. I'll will put some more pics up.
Well someone smarter then me can probably tell from those pics… the whole plant pic will help determine whether it is a deficiency or lockout issue but now that I am am thinking about it being that’s it’s photo probably not lockout unless your feeding way over feeding too high of EC

Well someone smarter then me can probably tell from those pics… the whole plant pic will help determine whether it is a deficiency or lockout issue but now that I am am thinking about it being that’s it’s photo probably not lockout unless your feeding way over feeding too high of EC
It's early on a Friday so someone should come along with insight. Thanks for taking a look bud!

View attachment 1557573

View attachment 1557574

View attachment 1557583View attachment 1557584View attachment 1557585View attachment 1557586

2 different leaves same plant. Something has been going on for a little bit. My temps in the tent are low 75°f/64°f, but they were lower until a few days ago. It's a photo Ace Malawi in pro mix using Jacks 321. Trying not to take up space in the infirmary if I can. Any help would be great.

Stay lifted

I just posted at your NMK thread mate! looks like defc's for sure, very likely due to the cold which really bogs down uptake and metabolism.... early symptoms here, so no red alert needed...but T's gotta come up!
Remember, New Malawi killer is a true landrace jungle queen, cold isn't her "thing"!

Last edited:

View attachment 1557573

View attachment 1557574

View attachment 1557583View attachment 1557584View attachment 1557585View attachment 1557586

Stay lifted

I think you have more than a need for cal-mag. Maybe some lockout? There is interveinal chlorosis, but not the typical look.
Hop on over to the infirmary. A legit issue, and some very nice plants too!!!
Edit: looks like Waira came to the rescue.

I just posted at your NMK thread mate! looks like defc's for sure, very likely due to the cold with really bogs down uptake and metabolism.... early symptoms here, so no red alert needed...but T's gotta come up!
Remember, New Malawi killer is a true landrace jungle queen, cold isn't her "thing"!
Thanks. I was just so excited to do Malawi wasn't thinking she is from the equator... winter may not be the best time to try and grown it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back