Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Use stink bugs like you lot use lady bugs........:headbang:....they are Voracious pest control.

NEVER had a Plant Hurt by them.......

But if I had escapees in the house when I was Trimming....I just switched the light off...and they'd all come across the floor.....and climb up me legs....

Hubby said I smoke so much Dope...they Thought I was the Mother plant........:crying:

:crying: I knew they were great for pest OD but was unsure about catching some and putting them in the tent just because not knowing where they came from but my thinking is probably way off with that :doh: :baked:

thanks for the reps MOG:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good Morfnoevight All you happy TGIF stoners.

@Waira beat me to it. The only time I have ever run a tent that cold was to stimulate some color in late flower. It slowed the plant down a lot.

To answer your question about what you are seeing is a combination Mg, Ca and K problem but probably the cold causing it.
I can't get my tent to get warm. I found these awesome greenhouse tube heaters they use in the UK. A bunch if grower on AFN use them. Shipping rates are sky high currently. The 2' heater which only 1 company makes in 110v that will ship here is $148.xx. The shipping is over $100 of that cost lol. They told me to check back rate should go down. I bought 1 off ebay, but did realize it was 240v until I got it 2yrs ago off ebay. Total with shipping was under $50.00. Wow how this have changed lol.

:pass:

He usually starts when there’s still snow on the ground….not sure what gh temps are then, but I’m guessing less than ideal. He does start seedlings inside… :pass:

I'm sure he grows in a greenhouse... @Jraven too......

@Jraven never come Home did he.......?.....I've seen him an odd time in the Mushroom section......but that is it......

I Do Miss him.......:cheers:... #AbsentFriends ....

I swear it's like impossible to get booted on Facebook you have no idea the lengths I have gone to excepting of course any form of hate speech , threats of violence or crazy political stuff .

I've been at this all day and really all week ramping it up waiting to get bocked.

Yes just for giggles I happen to have close personal friend we all call giggles.

I've got a list of notice from FB that stretch from Maine to Florida about violating community standards blah blah blah. Yet no cigar hahahahaha.

mmm, either way, ur 25c weather is def not "the coldest conditionz of anyone on site" :rofl: :doh: jus sayin....:pighug: ppp

3C overnight....up to now...but -2C is the coldest I've had them outdoor...coz that is the coldest we have been........:snow2:

I Almost certainly grow Autos on the lowest light levels.....9.5 hours in Dec.......:shrug:...dunno...never really Thought about it.........:pass:

I can't get my tent to get warm. I found these awesome greenhouse tube heaters they use in the UK. A bunch if grower on AFN use them. Shipping rates are sky high currently. The 2' heater which only 1 company makes in 110v that will ship here is $148.xx. The shipping is over $100 of that cost lol. They told me to check back rate should go down. I bought 1 off ebay, but did realize it was 240v until I got it 2yrs ago off ebay. Total with shipping was under $50.00. Wow how this have changed lol.

:pass:
Why not just slam in a 220v outlet??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back