Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive had the opportunity to have two intimate conversations with people who were close to JW, that topic was never broached, however the consistent theme from both parties was that he liked to drink on the set, play cards on the set, then get in fist fights with random members of the film crew lol. That actually came from both parties accounts lol.
so i believe my account of JW's reaction to you wearing assless chaps in front of him to be accurate lol.

Both my dogs do........and it looks Random.......But if you look closely....they only take Leafage....without trics.
It is the Green they are after.....:headbang:....

The only problem is with seedings coz they pull so hard on them they pull them out the soil and kill them........:biggrin:.....

Yup...thats what I'm saying......:headbang:...many people have Much colder temps.....but they aint growing outdoors in those temps.

I take what gets thrown...and worse case senario...I Lose them.....:biggrin: ..Worth a Punt.....I'm not paying for seeds.......

View attachment 1557633

View attachment 1557635

And if they harvest like now........Bonus Weed........:pass:....
The trics probably make it even more bitter then they are. Im just guessing lol. You saying you grow outdoors in the winter? That what your getting at? If so you are the wizard and the dragon keeps them warm.

'Zactly.....and when you grow outdoors you have a Lean to that you grow in..they are Not outdoor......?.....

Pah.....something I hadn't really Thought about...maybe we should do a straw Poll.......?

I Know if my photos or autos get to around 0C for extended periods they go into almost suspended animation and they wont grow again until the temps lift ...... so I'm guessing most people aren't growing Outdoor below that...........

Then again.........................................:headbang:.....................I Could be Wrong.......

well, i call it an "open air greenhouse", lol :rofl: but either way, the plantz are def outside & it ain't like they have any heat or anything, cuz they def don't, lol :nono:....but by the time any really cold tempz hit in fall, they're already in mid-to-late flower, so not much to really worry about ;) ppp

hey frank, im starting to dig the dirty heads, i dont know if that was you who turned me on to them or not, thanks either way/
During the pandemic when all the live shows were cancelled, a lot of bands tried livestreaming shows. The Dirty Heads were the first I saw that really mastered that format as its own entertainment style with their shows. They did weekly shows of each album in their catalog. They eventually stretched them out to every 2 weeks. It was the perfect way to endear the band with fans. Duddy and Jared would answer questions from the chat, etc. It was interesting watching them transform as performers during the series. One of the things that stands out from that was when Duddy was talking about how the band formed. He approached Jared about making a band that only played positive vibes. They definitely fit here.

During the pandemic when all the live shows were cancelled, a lot of bands tried livestreaming shows. The Dirty Heads were the first I saw that really mastered that format as its own entertainment style with their shows. They did weekly shows of each album in their catalog. They eventually stretched them out to every 2 weeks. It was the perfect way to endear the band with fans. Duddy and Jared would answer questions from the chat, etc. It was interesting watching them transform as performers during the series. One of the things that stands out from that was when Duddy was talking about how the band formed. He approached Jared about making a band that only played positive vibes. They definitely fit here.
I appreciate that backstory, they really have a good sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back