Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always go prepared! ;)
743BE64F-260B-4D72-B835-CC9B0DFF4DF1.jpeg

Bro $40 i think i paid for this! Small in size but puts out a good amount of heat! I wouldn’t recommend hanging it like u can with tubes tho! ;)
View attachment 1557658
Not using at the moment tho!
MOG showed me 1 like that, how tall is it? The 1 he showed was 15" tall which I think is a little to tall. It has to go underneath that's where the tube will go when I get it. Right on the floor inbetween the two plants, it would only be 3"-4" tall. Not sure it will fit. My tent is only 2'x4'x5' so space is at a premium lol. If I can find 1 that's only 12"-13" it could work. Thanks for responding bud.

:smokeout:

MOG showed me 1 like that, how tall is it? The 1 he showed was 15" tall which I think is a little to tall. It has to go underneath that's where the tube will go when I get it. Right on the floor inbetween the two plants, it would only be 3"-4" tall. Not sure it will fit. My tent is only 2'x4'x5' so space is at a premium lol. If I can find 1 that's only 12"-13" it could work. Thanks for responding bud.

I just measured mine its 13.5” tall

I also use 1 of these tiny ones without any issue at all! I just make sure the hot air that blows out isn’t blowing directly onto the plants!
image.jpg

Its tiny and only $13 from walmart but you may have to order online now! I just make sure its pointed at a wall (or in 4x4 its pointed at tower fan to disperse the warm air) and since its analog it can go on a temperature controller and will work perfectly!

I also use 1 of these tiny ones without any issue at all! I just make sure the hot air that blows out isn’t blowing directly onto the plants! View attachment 1557665

Its tiny and only $13 from walmart but you may have to order online now! I just make sure its pointed at a wall (or in 4x4 its pointed at tower fan to disperse the warm air) and since its analog it can go on a temperature controller and will work perfectly!
Saw an under the desk heater which was interesting. It was 15" tall, but was like 1"-2" thick was oil filled. To much $$$ tho was like $120 something. I would just get the tube heater at that point, it's the best option. The tube heaters meant to get some water on it, has a high water resistance rating so humidityis no issue. It's made for in a greenhouse so it's perfect. I can't understand why they don't sell them in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back