Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw an under the desk heater which was interesting. It was 15" tall, but was like 1"-2" thick was oil filled. To much $$$ tho was like $120 something. I would just get the tube heater at that point, it's the best option. The tube heaters meant to get some water on it, has a high water resistance rating so humidityis no issue. It's made for in a greenhouse so it's perfect. I can't understand why they don't sell them in the US.
I've been looking for some of those tube heaters forever :shrug: You can also use a ceramic heater with an inkbird and duct it in with an inline fan into a bottom vent so you can keep the heater totally outside the tent

I've been looking for some of those tube heaters forever :shrug: You can also use a ceramic heater with an inkbird and duct it in with an inline fan into a bottom vent so you can keep the heater totally outside the tent
1674272468250.gif

image.jpg

image.jpg

It’s why she drifts away from time to time….it’s fucking exhausting going through four months of stoner chat….and she needs deep rest after getting caught up. :rofl: :rofl:

wish i'dve thought o' that one....:dammit:

:crying: :d5: ppp

It’s why she drifts away from time to time….it’s fucking exhausting going through four months of stoner chat….and she needs deep rest after getting caught up. :rofl: :rofl:
It’s cuz she tore out the entire kitchen after her husbands ESP picked up my comment about a new sink while they were at it! :rofl:
1674272659171.gif

It’s cuz she tore out the entire kitchen after her husbands ESP picked up my comment about a new sink while they were at it! :rofl:
View attachment 1557676
I mean, you do have to be careful what you say when not in the presence of a psychic…:passit: fuck around and end up with a new bathroom:haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back