Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldnt do that. Dont get me wrong, I scuba dove in aruba, and did a lot of snorkeling, but I could see the bottom and swim to it. Was 50-60ft of water. But thats the max Im ok with, the ocean scares the piss out of me.

I love the ocean but I'm with you on the swimming in deep water :nono:

If you don't count scuba diving, the majority of my ocean swims have been involuntary lol

Also, when it's frozen you don't really care how deep it is...unless you bust through
20221222_141944.jpg

It will still be available in the library, as long as it was installed under that screen name account on ANY PS4 and you're signed on that account and your Playstation Plus account is current..
Hmm i must have switched my sn then when I got the new hard drive. It was like 2 years that I didn't play it so idk

What the hell am going to do with 4 days off.

shit, that'z ez -> help @Xmas solve all the problemz on earth....4 dayz is plenty of time ;) ppp

Don’t forget to take a minute to recognize how lucky you are to have a warm house, food in the kitchen, and dank, dank weed to smoke. One ingredient in the recipe for chilling is gratitude for your place in the universe. :pass:

:yeahthat: :headbang: ppp

Don’t forget to take a minute to recognize how lucky you are to have a warm house, food in the kitchen, and dank, dank weed to smoke. One ingredient in the recipe for chilling is gratitude for your place in the universe. :pass:
One thing that always makes me appreciate waking up everyday is when im driving into the city and I get the sunrise over the lake with the skyline. Idk gets me every time. And the walks in the woods
IMG_20221004_092257993.jpg
IMG_20220924_145040937.jpg
IMG_20220924_144632034.jpg
IMG_20220924_142933377~2.jpg
IMG_20220924_135831860.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back