Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I crossed the Bermuda triangle quite a few times, usually without incident. First time was in January 1970, headed from Morehead City to Nassau on the 60' wooden sailboat "Tangaroa," a 50/50 ketch rig built as a cargo vessel in 1910 for the Baltic lumber trade. We were becalmed for several days and spent boring watches reading "Moby Dick" or swimming in the warm Gulf Stream. It's spooky swimming where it's so deep that there's essentially no bottom, just azure infinity below. Also had a winter gale on that trip, broke the main boom, and I learned celestial navigation.
I've only been thru the Triangle once and it was pretty uneventful. I did screw with a couple of my guys that that had stated their concerns about the crossing.:biggrin::eyebrows::rofl:
I learned how to a sextant on that deployment. Mom N Dad had given me the sextant for Christmas that Mom found at a garage sale. It was strange that Dad was with her, he hated shopping with her just like me as a kid. It was a good thing that he was there. He had joined the Merchant Marines and made one trip to Honolulu in '36 or '37 and realized MM wasn't fer him. LOL! Mom saw the sextant, but didn't now what it was and Pop suggested they get it for me. It was made around the 1850's. Pop bought it fer $5! It sat on a bookshelf for many years until that deployment. I had never been around the Horn or south of the equator in that area of the globe. I brought it along to see if could learn it well enough to know where we were. I was really surprised how easy and accurate it was.
I just can't fathom how Magellan made it around the Horn in little wooden ships. "Iron Men and Wooden ships" comes to mind.

shit, that'z ez -> help @Xmas solve all the problemz on earth....4 dayz is plenty of time ;) ppp

:yeahthat: :headbang: ppp

Forget about it, let the others fix the problems in a couple of 100‘s years. Wars within every country, between families, nature-catastrophics, poverty and in the end a planet that can’t be lived on without a oxygen-mask, a sun-protective suit and a helmet.

Oh boy there is many many things i would like to discuss :hump:

and don't forget -> the helmet needz to be made of tinfoil ;) :smoking: ppp
1672853988290.gif

1672854031757.gif

Which one though? Lol. I think halo 4 and 5 were both released on xbox one. I didnt like either, but Infinite was a nice change of pace even though online multiplayer sucked. I liked the free roaming campaign though.
It is the Masterchief Collection, can't remember how many, 5 games I think. I don't do any of the online or multiplayer gaming, I am a solo warrior :headbang:

and don't forget -> the helmet needz to be made of tinfoil ;) :smoking: ppp

That’s the truth! hahaha… Unless you live in a bunker underground.

It can’t be that bad that people don’t understand that EMF potentially could be dangerous?

I have actually bought a meter, but that is just to prove to the others that i can see and feel the actual fields of electricity/ions in the air.

In some places it’s like a microwave… But enough about this subject, thats for the lunatics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back