Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don’t forget to take a minute to recognize how lucky you are to have a warm house, food in the kitchen, and dank, dank weed to smoke. One ingredient in the recipe for chilling is gratitude for your place in the universe. :pass:

The only game I have for the xbox1 is halo, works for me
Which one though? Lol. I think halo 4 and 5 were both released on xbox one. I didnt like either, but Infinite was a nice change of pace even though online multiplayer sucked. I liked the free roaming campaign though.

So i forgot it wasn't in my library anymore because it was a disc and a while back I had to replace the hard drive. So I had already bought it again through th store but didn't download it. Derp :doh:
It will still be available in the library, as long as it was installed under that screen name account on ANY PS4 and you're signed on that account and your Playstation Plus account is current..

I crossed the Bermuda triangle quite a few times, usually without incident. First time was in January 1970, headed from Morehead City to Nassau on the 60' wooden sailboat "Tangaroa," a 50/50 ketch rig built as a cargo vessel in 1910 for the Baltic lumber trade. We were becalmed for several days and spent boring watches reading "Moby Dick" or swimming in the warm Gulf Stream. It's spooky swimming where it's so deep that there's essentially no bottom, just azure infinity below. Also had a winter gale on that trip, broke the main boom, and I learned celestial navigation.
I couldnt do that. Dont get me wrong, I scuba dove in aruba, and did a lot of snorkeling, but I could see the bottom and swim to it. Was 50-60ft of water. But thats the max Im ok with, the ocean scares the piss out of me.

Duder says to tell you to have a wonderful day @Mossy
C02580CE-9BF2-45BE-9321-1AF8F925CD5C.jpeg

:pass: :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back